Monday, March 30, 2015

Day out with kids: people of Chhattisgarh (छत्तीसगढ़िया)

We meet amazing people in our life.  
Though strangers they are but bear character of profound depth and diversity.


Their story, quote, photograph,
makes it magical-reality
as if this being an incredible act of freezing a fleeting moment. 

Portrait of strangers, inhabitants of a state
vibrant monologue of human life,
to share herewith !!


"I won't go to school.
Teachers punish."

"But things have changed 'Yashwant'.
Now teachers love their students in school."

"Noooooope...
I won't go... !!"
Yashwant, Age: 4 years, with mother Eshwari Bai, Saraitikra near Ambikapur


"It's so nice to see you 'Krishna', helping your father doing mud work for the home."

"Yupp....I love that."

"And you go to school too."

"Yupp...I go to the 'Aangan Bari' (a play school)."

"You like your school, teachers..."

"Yaaaa ... I like, 
...they are good. 
...Even I play there !!"
Krishna, Age: 5 years, with his sisters and father Chhertoo Ram, Saraitikra near Ambikapur

No comments:

Post a Comment