Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Morning with a difference: people of Chhattisgarh (छत्तीसगढ़िया)

We meet amazing people in our life.
Though strangers they are
but bear character of profound depth and diversity.


Their story quote with photograph 
makes it magical-reality,
as if this being an incredible act of  freezing a fleeting moment.




Portrait of strangers, inhabitants of a state
vibrant monologue of human life

to share herewith !!








"This is how I start my morning with."
"Helping father in ploughing fields for sowing the next crop." 

"Mother and sister too comes to field to help us when vegetables are harvested." 
"We have small land but this is sufficient for our small family."

"And your studies." 

"I discontinued my studies after passing High School exams."
"But now I am planning to enroll myself for under graduate courses with Distance Education Program."


Hari Prasad, Saraitikra near Ambikapur
Saraitikra near Ambikapur
father Dil Bodh, Saraitikra near Ambikapur
Saraitikra near Ambikapur

No comments:

Post a Comment